Xerox CentreWare for SCOM
I came across this today. You need to register to get the download. I have not tried it as I do not have Xerox printers but if you do it may be useful.
Xerox CentreWare for Microsoft SCOM is a device manager software application that provides the ability to identify, view, and centrally manage Xerox network printers and multifunction printers within Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007.
The Xerox CentreWare for Microsoft SCOM is available to download (English only) at no charge.
> download now
- Printer discovery: Provides the identification of Xerox printers on your network and populates the SCOM database
- Color-coded device status: Automatically changes the status and color in the printer icon to reflect the printer status in each view. Events and alerts are also available in the Operator console
- Access to the printer embedded web server: If your printer contains an embedded web server, you can easily access it through the icon displayed in the Xerox Agent
- Supports all Operator Console views: Manages the Xerox printers on your network by displaying all the discovered Xerox printers in a folder in any available Operator console view
- Full integration with the features of SCOM 2007: Provides full use of Management Packs, Administrator and Operator console to ease management process
- SNMP trap registration: Using SNMP trap-capable Xerox devices enables unsolicited device feedback for device events (for example, machine out of toner)
- Posted in: System Center Operations Manager 2007